Love, for what?




Love, love, baby love 
My friend, my enemy 
My desire, my disgust 
Explain to me why you be 
What it is.

Explains, love, my love 
Why you get so sweet 
And run away as fast 
Leaving behind 
Tastes nasty 
The gall and the lilac? 

Love, big love 
Why hate me? 
Why the hatred is the other side 
From its modest currency? 
And why do you pay 
With so much weight and value 
Something that has already lost his grace? 

Love, love my mirror 
Why hast taught me to drink 
But not so much that you forget? 
Why make me numb 
And then condemn me 
Relegated addict 
As if I contracted the plague? 

Love, my sole and absolute love 
Why did you become my sky, sun 
Moon and Stars 
And then I took out the floor? 
Puxaste my carpet, 
Leaving vacant spaces in the ceiling 
And on each wall? 
Why did you leave my bed naked 
And rolling my cabinets? 

Love, my love 
That made me feel 
Reborn and renewed 
To then take my breath away 
And I think, 
Doing in my life 
A slow death 
Like a cross to bear? 

Love, sincere and unconditional love, 
Why did you leave me wondering 
Why did you leave me wondering 
For those who live, 
And for those who love?


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas